Monday, January 30, 2017

Brian Forth and his business

Brian Forths talk really revolved mostly around his business and how his business came to be. The part I enjoyed most in Brians talk would have to be the fact that he created this business mostly out of spite. He did not enjoy working for other people, and said why not be my own boss. I like the fact that he went from teaching, to different jobs, to creating his own successful business. It is very interesting to me how every entrepreneurs path is different when it comes to what they build. Some entrepreneurs may have many businesses in their lifetime, but some may have only one. Many have family businesses that are passed down for generations, with each owner adding their own flare to it. This is what I found most interesting about Brians story, everyone has their own path to becoming an entrepreneur, and really I think it is a beautiful and interesting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment