Tuesday, February 7, 2017

What should I charge?

That is a very good question, isn't it? My business idea is to be able to create a website which helps students like me find a job. I realize that there are plenty of websites doing the same thing, but my idea is a little different. My idea targets individuals who are about to graduate from college, after all it isn't easy for us to find a job these days. Recruiters will be assigned to students from different universities, and will work with them to help them find a job. This could be from helping out with their resume, to applying to jobs for them, or even help with interview prep. There are several ways I've thought about monetizing this. My first idea is to work with different universities and having my program be part of all students tuition, so anyone is free to use it who is a student. Another idea is that, any student has an option to use it, but whoever wants to use it will have to pay for that semester, but it is not necessary for every student to pay for it. My third idea was that anyone who wants to use the service would have to pay to use it, meaning not only students can use it but anyone else as well. I've also thought I might be able to make the web application free to use, which allows you to look for jobs, create a resume, and interview prep, but if you wanted a recruiter, then you would have to pay for that service. I am unsure about exactly how much I would charge, but I would need to make enough where all of my recruiters make a decent amount of money. I have also thought about maybe making it so that the recruiters work off of commission, so anytime the student gets a job they applied them for, they will get a percentage of the students first paycheck.

So obviously there are many ways I could monetize this, but I will have to think some more before I make a decision about which one I would like to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment