Friday, February 24, 2017

Shadrach White

I really enjoyed Shadrachs talk, I think I enjoyed his more than anyone elses so far. His entrepreneurial journey is very interesting to me, and I believe he is someone who knows what he's doing when it comes to business. I would love to be able to work with him if I had a business. His advice was really good because there are people out there that you just shouldnt trust. Even if you've known those people forever, you should still be careful, and listen to your gut feeling. 
I also really liked that Shadrach knew how to build up a business. Since he's built up several businesses I think it is good to take advice from someone like him. I think it is everyones dream to be able to build up your business and sell it. Maybe not necessarily move on and build another business, but to instead retire. I think it is interesting that Shadrach not only builds up his businesses and sells them, he also creates another business after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment